What exactly is a BB Cream?
Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm( BB Cream) was developed by dermats who wanted a single cream that would protect skin and provide coverage.
This versatile skincare/makeup hybrid promises to do the job of various beauty jars- primer, moisturizer, sunscreen, skin treatment, concealer and foundation.
What does L’oreal Skin Idealizing BB Cream promise?
- True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream comes with SPF 35 PA +++along with 24 hours moisture guarantee.
- The 1st BB Cream with 360degree skin care to idealize a natural, flawless skin tone and texture, inside out.
- Skin’s smoothness is retexturized, brightness retoned and perfected from within.
- Contains Adenosine, an active that is dermatologically known for its anti-ageing properties.
- With Vitamin CG, brown spots and yellowish skin tone instantly appears to be neutralized.
- With SPF 35 PA+++ it shields skin from environmental assault
- Personally, I have tried a couple of BB/CC creams in the past and honestly, I’m not a huge fan of these.
- My reason? I suffer from oily-pimple prone skin and for my skin type, it didn’t provide adequate coverage and melted easy, thanks to the Mumbai weather.
- I have been using L’oreal’s BB Cream since 2 weeks now, and it has surely managed to change my myth about BB Creams.
- It comes in 3 shades and the one I use is Gold since it blends into my skin effortlessly.
- Not only it keeps my skin hydrated, it’s extremely light weighted and leaves my skin fresh without any stickiness.
- As far as coverage is concerned, it does a decently fair job but I still need my compact to dab on and to settle it out evenly.
- All in all, a good purchase.
MRP: Rs 595 Net Content: 30 ml Availability: At your nearest beauty store.